Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 130


Dreams.

I have this reoccurring dream of running towards the stage to make an entrance but never getting my legs to move fast enough to make it on time.

According to a dream interpretation website it signifies my lack of self-esteem and self-confidence.

Interesting?
Or crap?

Anyone who knows me knows I lack not in self-confidence or self-esteeem.
But if the dream is always heading towards a stage does it have something to do with the fact that my stage manager Forbidden Broadway is always scrutinizing my every move and constantly treating me as if I am an undergrad? Or maybe I don't trust myself onstage as much as I'd like to believe I do? Or maybe my fear of the show closing early?

Fine.
Feel better?
Maybe.

But nothing explains why I was wearing the Santa Suit.

1 comment:

Hernandezquln said...

I put this website up so you would be able Drive monster trucks, crush cars and do incredible stunts in our monster truck er Truck games to play online, free Monster Truck driving ng to play Monster Truck Games online for free? All the best monster truck games in one free games at 1000 web games com an online arcade site, featuring more than 1000 fun full screen online flash games to play for free. Welcome to the world of, choose your free monster truck game and start playing 3D Monster Trucks Game Cool Online Games Play Online Games These games are mainly designed to entertain Monster truck jam game Find the largest selection of monster truck jam game on sale