Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 146


Eagle Eye.

Can our government really spy on us?
Listen to our phone calls?
Read our emails?

Probably.
But really, why?

Honestly, if they want to be that nosey, they can open my email ahead of me every day. Delete my spam. Save work-related messages. And keep all bill reminders in the inbox in hopes I might someday take care of them.

They can listen to every call I make. In fact, why don't they just call me and keep me awake on the road. Motivate me when I am feeling lazy. Make me laugh when I am down.

They can read this blog and see if there is any anti-American sentimentality to be aware of. Or they could write it for me.

Better still, our government could just leave us all alone with faith that there still are some decent people left i this world.

There just have to be.

No comments: