Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 3


Threats.
Threats are annoying and do no one any good...really.
Say, I threaten to shoot myself (don't worry, not an option - i'm a bad aim) because you don't love me...either you lie and say you do love me and you live with misery or you tell me you don't and i die, leaving you with misery and a heck of a lot of guilt.
Not sure where I was going with this but lets just say...don't threaten me or my peeps...cause you will end up miserable! or we'll end up shot...how did we get the gun in the first place?
So if there are those out there who pretend to be hurt and think threatening others will make you feel better...just let go.
simple requests often work much better...breathe first, then react.
And say a prayer to St. John of Egypt - the patron saint of discipline. not THAT kind of discipline pierre, the kind like...I WILL work out today instead of eating two bags of pretzels, or i WILL not get my taxes done before April 15th.
Thats a wrap.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAHA... totally made my day