Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 4


Our Bodies.
Do they really speak to us as the experts say?
If so, then what are they trying to tell us?
I have been contemplating that all evening as I have been feeling out new aches and issues with the one I am living in.
Knees hurt, wore out...same as yesterday, same tomorrow...too tired to....
If that strikes a bell...well, then you are a bigger theatre geek than i thought.
Seriously though, as I achingly lift these legs up the stairs this evening and (among other issues) deal with my stiff back, I wonder if this body is telling me something, or if i am just getting old and fat.
Or a combination of all three.
If I listen close enough this body says ...time for bed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you might be getting old, but fat- no way. i doubt any marshall boy could ever be fat.

Unknown said...

...to talk Ain't my job to mind that boy. I don't know how Noah do. ask him yourself.

gotta Love me some Caroline, but you should in no way be feeling like Caroline. I miss you hope your doing alright Felt like stalking you and found this on your myspace.