Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 25


The first 25.
Twenty-five is often seen as a milestone.
25 years signals an accomplishment.
No longer a child. You begin to embrace adulthood in a new way.
My first 25th Birthday saw the beginning of my tenure at VMT.
My third 25th Birthday began the turn-around in my fight against leukemia.
As I approach my 5th and final 25th Birthday what will I look forward to?
What will begin? What will end?
Will I view myself differently?
Will I discover needs I didn't have in the past?
What will my new challanges be?
What will I have accomplished?
25.
A beginning. An end.
An awesome treasure.

1 comment:

Billy said...

25. I remember when I first turned 25. You would think I was turning 40 or 50. (I didn't say 30 because I'm trying to be happy and optimistic since it's right around the corner! lol) Anyway, I was totally depressed...a quarter century and I was depressed. It was a rough time for me though. I was unemployed and the job market was in a slump here. The past few years though have really been wonderful for me. Now that I'm on my fifth go-round with 25, things are pretty good. I have many reasons to be happy. Sure, not everything is perfect but when is it ever perfect? Only in Hollywood! It's exciting wondering what the future will bring! Just be optimistic and keep your eyes open for opportunity and you can't go wrong.