Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 9


Home.
Is it anxiety? Is it excitement? Is it pure terror of the long drive that is to come tomorrow?
Why am I so ready to be home?
I am packed and have even begun mentally planning bathroom stops.
Very unlike myself tonight.
And then the questions arise...my home is Cleveland...I love my home...but will I always? Wil Virginia Beach ever seem like home to me? Will I ever make New York City a home again?
Home. There is something magical about the word. Say it outloud and you can't help but have an image in your mind.
What makes a place your home? Is it the town where you were born? Where you moved after college, looking to feel like an adult? Would you defend it in a battle (of words most likley unless we are really heading in the wrong direction with society!).
Long story short, home is where we all want to be. Tomorrow at this time, God willing, I will be at mine.
Last thought, what is it about home that make you ask questions in threes!

No comments: